Welcome to GEOSPATIAL ENABLING TECHNOLOGIES website:
GEOSPATIAL ENABLING TECHNOLOGIES (GET) is an Ltd Company with headquarters at Moschato, 43 Poseidonos Avenue, 18344. For your safe and more effective browsing in our company’s website www.getmap.eu as well as the present website www.getopendata.gr, please be informed by the terms below as well as terms of its use. Browsing, using and transacting through our website constitutes the express and unconditional consent and consent of these terms and conditions:
- GET has no liability whatsoever for the use of this website except for gross negligence or willful misconduct. GET is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to users or non-users of their website, misuse of the site or failure to provide information or services due to system problems (software, infrastructure, communication) etc. nor may any claim against GET be incurred for any loss of any kind (positive, repayment, special, lost profits, etc.) for any of the reasons indicative of the above. In any case the maximum amount of its liability is the amount paid to GET by the counterparty for the use of the service offered to him/her. For any dispute between GET and the user of the website, the courts of Athens are solely responsible.
- Users of GET’s website are prohibited through this website from sending, posting, publishing or otherwise transmitting in any way content that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, infringes GET’s rights, the users of the website or third parties, has abusive, libelous, abusive, defamatory, racist, vulgar content or violates the privacy of third parties or discloses confidential information or infringes minors or is generally contrary to national, European and international law or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of GET or third parties etc. Users of this website are prohibited to use it in order to create, transmit etc. software containing viruses or other codes, files or programs with have been designed for causing damage, destroying, and intercepting information from other Internet users.
Each user, apart from browsing, can register in company’s website, via relative forms, providing his/her contact details (name, e-mail). All information imported by the user in relative forms of GET’s website are completely confidential and GET takes all necessary measures in order to use them only as it is provided below:
Under this framework, the user via this recorded communication can request and his/her request to be recorded:
- Information sending
- Curriculum vitae submission for evaluation
- Questions and comments submission
GET cooperates with external service provider for sending information material to the user and this provider complies with the confidentiality requirements determined by law
- Personal Data protection:
GET retains exclusively and only personal data provided by users with their browsing/registration in company’s website. For keeping these data, the user’s explicit consent expression is requested before browsing into the site.
- Personal data will not be used for other purposes apart from customers/users support, customers/users requirements satisfaction related to services and products provided by GET as well as contract, between GET and user/customer, performance (service/product delivery, invoicing etc.) and they will not be shared to third parties, including third parties outside European Union apart from collaborating companies we use for bulk sending information material and this only to the extend which is absolutely necessary and after the customers/users explicit consent.
- They will not be subject to automated decision making or profile creation
- They will be saved for the above mentioned purposes for the maximum time dution of 5 years.
- User’s rights:
- Has the right to withdraw its consent to the processing of his/her data.
- Has the right to be informed for data kept for him/her
- Has the right to access in personal data we keep for him and to verify the legality of their processing
- Has the right to ask to correct any errors in his/her data we keep
- Has the right to ask to delete his/her data kept by us unless it is required to know them in case these are related to other kinds of transactions or procedures (e.g. requirement to complete a tax procedure for issuing an invoice and a dispatch note, a legal obligation)
- Has the right to oppose the dispute, ie the right to oppose or to question in a justified way his/her data processing and the legal basis for editing or sending promotional advertising material as well as to request the limitation of the processing
Cookies are small piece of information text files used by browsers and help the enhanced operation of a website permitting to recognize user’s preferences each time he/she returns to it. GET uses the types of cookies below for the proper operation of the website and the best experience of its users:
- Functionality Cookies: they permit basic functions execution
- Statistics cookies: measure the number of website visitors and assist website administrators to improve website content having as a result improved experience for visitors.
The user can modify browser’s settings in order to block some or all cookies. However, if cookies are blocked, part of content will not be displayed and all advantages for the user regarding personalized content view will be lost.
Due to cookies function, GET has no access to any anonymous cookies from other parties (third party cookies) and consequently GET has no responsibility for them. For example, when you share a post/article in social media, social media probably records that you made this activity.
GET might include (links) towards other web sites which are not controlled by GET but from their parties (natural or legal persons). Under no circumstances is GET responsible for the terms and conditions of use and protection of the users’ personal data that these operators follow.
- GET’s Intellectual Property Rights – GET trademarks:
All content of this website (marks and distinctive features) of GET or of third parties who have legally provided the right to use logos, images, graphics, text, photos, videos, information for applications, software, sound or other files, GET’s consist intellectual property and protected according to relative directive of Greek and European law and international contracts regarding trading marks and industrial and intellectual property. Their display and exposure in GET’ website under no circumstances it should be considered a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them. Any kind of copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, reselling, creating derivative works or misleading the public about the actual content provider of the site is forbidden. Any reproduction, re-publishing, uploading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or with any means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of GET or any other legitimate rightholder of the above copyrights. Any violation of these company rights in any way places the responsibilities and penalties prescribed by the law.
For any questions or considerations regarding your data processing or if you want to exercise any of your above right, contact us by sending a message at the email address [email protected] or by sending us letter at the postal address 43 Poseidonos Ave, Moschato, 18344, Greece.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
10.2 Any controversy arising out of the use of these services, offered via the website, and cannot be settled out of court, the courts given jurisdiction are the Courts of the city of Athens
- Special Additional Terms Applied in Functionality and Website Services getopendata.eu
In case that the user of these services does not understand English and the content of these terms that accepts unreservedly, it is forbidden to use these services. With their use, he/she verifies unreservedly that SINERGISE’s services are provided under the refereed terms and GEOSPATIAL ENABLING TECHNOLOGIES responsibility in no circumstances does not exceed SINERGISE’s liability under these terms, fact which is accepted unreservedly by the user. It is explicitly stressed that among the terms of SINERGISE, which also apply to GEOSPATIAL ENABLING TECHNOLOGIES, are included, among others, the following as there in particular: the exclusive risk assumption by the use of service by the user, the lack of warranties for services provided services, both in terms of data provided accuracy and errors elimination, as well as the continuity and uninterrupted flow of services, the liability disclaimer for any damage to the computer or other facilities of the user from access to the website and the use of the services, restrictions in the right of use, maximum liability limit (intra-contractual and / or torture as well as any liability warranty) that does not exceed in total for any liable person including SINERGISE and GET or their third party partners the amount of US $ 100 or the amount paid by the user in the previous 12-month period from loss, SINERGISE or GET, whichever is the lower.